MINISTRY OF HIGHER AND SECONDARY SPECIAL EDUCATION OF THE
REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
KARAKALPAK STATE UNIVERSITY NAMED AFTER BERDAKH
International Scientific and Practical Conference
«PROTECTION AND RATIONAL USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES OF THE SOUTHERN ARAL SEA REGION»
We invite you to take part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Protection and Rational Use of Natural Resources of the Southern Aral Sea Region”, which will be held on June 23-24, 2020 in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated to February 7, 2020 No.56-f.
The purpose of the conference: to discuss the results, current problems and new prospects of environmental and biological research in the Republic of Uzbekistan and neighboring countries, exchange of experience in the field of eco-biological research on the basis of interdisciplinary integration, development of scientific and practical proposals and recommendations aimed at solving environmental problems in the regions.
The main directions of the conference:
- Problems of conservation and rational use of biological diversity in the Southern Aral Sea region;
- Problems of environmental protection and sustainable development;
- International cooperation in the field of ecology, environmental protection and rational use of natural resources;
- Biomedical and social foundations of health;
- Actual problems of modern education in the field of natural sciences.
Place of the Conference: Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh, Academic Ch.Abdirov Street #1, Nukus city, Republic of Karakalpakstan, Republic of Uzbekistan
Official languages of the conference: Karakalpak, Uzbek, Russian, English
Forms of participation in the conference:
– Report in plenary;
– Report at section session;
– Publication without participation in the conference.
Registration and submission of articles
To participate in the conference, you should send the completed registration form and file with articles to the organizing committee address email@example.com. If the article was written by several co-authors, then all authors fill out the registration form, and only the first author submits the file with the article. Please entitle the registration form and file with the article as the surname of the author in Latin: Kidirbaeva.rtf.
Within 3 days, the organizing committee will send you an email confirming that your material has been received or not. After receiving the materials, participants must pay a fee and send a receipt to the organizing committee in JPEG format with a scanned copy. The receipt must indicate the full name, surname, author and name of the conference.
The deadline for submitting an article is June 10, 2020.
After receiving the materials of the article, the organizing committee will confirm your participation by sending an invitation until June 15, 2020. To publish conference materials in the form of a collection, participants must pay a registration fee in the amount of 15,000 sums for each page of the article.
The deadline for payment of registration fees is June 15, 2020.
FOR FOREIGN participants, the publication of the article is FREE.
Requirements for the design of materials:
The maximum volume of an article is not less than 5 and not more than 7 pages. Text format: MS Word – in the * .rtf, * .doc format. Margins: 2.5 cm – from all sides. The text is only in the headset Times New Roman, 14 font size, 1 line spacing.
The article should contain the following design elements:
– title of the article should be written in capital letters in the middle, font – 14 size;
– surname and initials of the author (co-authors) in lowercase letters (14 size);
– city, state, place of work, e-mail should be indicated under surnames;
– then follows main text.
The following sections should be highlighted in the main text:
- Purpose of work/Aim
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
– figures and tables must be numbered, signed, graphic and tabular materials must be referenced in the text of the article, font in tables and figures – at least 11 pins;
– The used literature in the form of a numbered list with the title “References” only in the style of Latin graphics (transliteration) (GOST – sorting by name) is given at the end of the article (12 keg).
For example: (Lonn, P., Mizoue, N., Ota, T., Kajisa, T., Yoshida, S. Evaluating the contribution of community-based ecotourism (CBET) to household income and livelihood changes: a case study of the chambok CBET program in Cambodia. // Ecol. Econ. – 2018. – pp. 151, 62-69.)
– numbering – in alphabetical order, source numbers in the text – only in square brackets and should be made out in accordance with the standard in the literature section;
– after the list of references in the articles, the title of the article, a brief annotation of the article in English (at least 100 words) and keywords (12 font size, italics);
– one article is accepted from one author, no more than two in co-authorship.
– generic and species epithets in the Latin names of taxa are in italics.
The content of the articles and the accuracy of the information and statistics are the responsibility of the authors. Materials that do not meet the requirements and submitted after the deadline will not be included in the collection.
For all questions, please contact:
– Faculty of Biology, Karakalpak State University named after Berdakh, Ch.Abdirov Street #1, Nukus city, 230113, Republic of Karakalpakstan, Uzbekistan. tel.: 0361223-58-62,
+99899450-84-16, +99894148-00-81, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.